Process of stomach quantification





Process of stomach quantification

 Is the cutting of the harmful part of the stomach to become smaller size using the technique of the endoscope, and came the idea of ​​the process after the discovery of seven hormones harmful, is the main cause of the feeling of hunger and obesity, liver disease and sugar, and the operation through the endoscope, cutting through 4/5 of The size of the stomach is equivalent to 80% of its original size, leaving 1/5 of which is equivalent to 20% of its original size.

Doctors have developed the process of quantifying the stomach as a radical solution to get rid of obesity and its problems, is a surgery subject to the person suffering excess weight, and remove the doctor part of the stomach, and take the stomach size of the new, but the bad side of this process the possibility of the return of the stomach to normal size , And later expanded at any stage of life.

How to make the stomach quantify?
Surgery is performed by laparoscopy, the removal of part of the stomach where up to 85% of the stomach is removed. The rest of the stomach is like a narrow tube, but it is sufficient to keep the function of the stomach functioning effectively and complete. Hold food, effectively reduce the amount of food eaten by the individual to feel satisfied and full, where the removal of part of the stomach, which reduces the production of hunger hormone and this is another contributing factor in the loss of weight is noticeable.







Possible complications after the procedure: -

Inflammation in the skin, or operation wound, the esophagus with a feeling of burning.
 Tremel in the skin.
 Urinary tract infections.
Sensitivity of some medications given to the patient.
 Low sodium and potassium levels in the blood.
Low sugar and pressure.
It can be anemic, due to the lack of metabolism of iron, minerals and vitamins.
Constipation or diarrhea.
 The ulcer.
Nausea:
After the success of the process, the patient may feel nauseated for up to three months after the procedure. During this period, the patient will begin to adapt to the new nutritional status. This discomfort begins to gradually diminish.
 Drought:
 Doctors force the patient to keep up to the amount of water, or liquids up to about two liters a day during the first months after the procedure.
Hair loss:
 The process has a somewhat negative effect on the patient. There is a decrease in the level of vitamin B6. Due to a diet of low zinc, fatty acids and folic acid, which reduces hair density and makes it fall out clearly, the patient is advised to eat sufficient amounts of proteins, vitamins Daily.






feeling cold:
The patient becomes more prone to cold, because of his or her weight loss, following his commitment to a new diet, he loses a thick layer of fat. If the food is not palatable and tolerated, the patient's stomach becomes small after the operation, unable to tolerate a large amount of food, gradually reducing the amount of food eaten.


Why do doctors prefer the process of quantifying the stomach for other processes?

Procedures are carried out by telescope: -

 Laparoscopic surgery requires smaller incisions than open surgeries and significantly less shock to the tissues, which ultimately reduces recovery periods and pain associated with recovery.
The absence of any keratitis in the gastrointestinal tract: -
 The normal function of the stomach is performed to the fullest extent. Patients will not suffer from complications associated with other stomach operations, including "Dumping syndrome.
  No need to eat any vitamin or supplements: -
 Adequate nutrition can be obtained through the diet.
 Restrictive measures: -
Restricts the ability of the stomach, leading to a sense of rapid satiety with less food and there is no ill absorption of calories.
Relief or improvement of health conditions related to obesity:
 Gastric toning can result in significant health improvements, including reduced risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep apnea, acid reflux and cholesterol levels.





تعليقات